ARCT-RUHUKA operates country wide under four major interdependent and complementary programs:
The Training, Counseling and Clinical supervision, Information Education and Communication /Advocacy.
The program ensures and maintain provision of quality counseling at all levels by offering tailored quality and professional counseling services to individual, couples, families, groups and crisis intervention (in cases of disasters and accidents) both at national and provincial levels. Maintaining professional ethics and standards of practicing counselors and Community Psycho-social Workers in the field, through organized regular Clinical supervision support.
ARCT – Ruhuka also organize and facilitate retreats for personal and team development workshops , Stress management and team building for institutions and any groups of people on request through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
The program ensures provision of quality counseling at all levels by:
- Offering permanent, quality and professional counseling services to individual, couples, families and groups.
- Organize and facilitate retreats for healing and personal development, Stress management and team building for institutions and any groups of people on request.
- Avail and coordinate crisis intervention teams for prevention and response during national commemoration of Genocide against Tutsi and post disaster traumas both at national and district levels.
- Maintaining professional ethics and standards through organized regular clinical supervision support of counselors, psycho-social community workers and other targeted group related to this field.
- Re-enforce technical skills of Professional Counselors and Community Psychosocial Workers (CPWs) either at schools or at the community.