ARCT-RUHUKA operates country wide under four major interdependent and complementary programs:
The Training, Counseling and Clinical supervision, Information Education and Communication /Advocacy.
The program that aims at ensuring proper mechanisms and strategies for coordination of activities within the organization and strengthening partnerships.
• Putting in place mechanisms and efficient tools for mobilization and management of organization resources.
• Putting in place Monitoring and Evaluation tools and evidence based data
• Strengthening the quality and competencies of members and staff in specific areas.
• Building capacities of young institutions that work on psychosocial issues.
• Developing mechanisms for sustainability and creating better strategic partnerships with internal and external actors.